Fake AC MkII

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Nature's Primal Sensuality
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 am 
Call the Cops

I woke this morning to a storm, I knew immediately that I needed to write, and this tidbit is what I came up with (I hope it isn't too extreme) ..and comments would be appreciated, I was thinking of turning it into a poem, but not sure how I'd go about that...

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Nature's Primal Sensuality

I can't believe I never realized how powerful an aphrodisiac a lighting storm can be. Raw energy pulsating within the night, threatening to wrench the skies in two in its struggle for completion. Each thrust of light punctuated by a growl across the heavens. Two cataclysmic forces converging in harmony. Building tension in the skies and heat upon the earth. Both entities sharing in the chaotic dance, adding to the pressure, until, letting out a mighty roar; the rain falls. Wetness, the shared release of kinetic beings, pours forth, the end of a desperate drought. In its titillating wake, new life is nurtured within the earth. Alas, is it not reminiscent of sweet, carnal lovemaking? I find myself arrested and aroused. I imagine only ecstasy if i were to lie with a lover, we two sharing the climax of the skies, adding our cries to the sensual tango of the world. Finding nature, desire, and fulfillment in the comfort of the tangible.

As I muse upon my thoughts, dawn breaks, casting an ethereal glow across the morn. I can hear bird song, unfettered by the last few moments, cooing their song to the world; as she, lies sleepy, sated and dormant once again. How like a woman the world is. How like lovebirds, the forces of nature interact.

Last edited by CrowSpirit on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:58 pm 
Dr Postwhore

wow Nicole * bows * a very seductive and strong set of words... i must agree with your words...keep on writing is what i say * Smiles *

Soon to be a Captain of the 13th Squad on a Forum Oh and Ah Soul Society is Open for membership.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:30 pm 
Call the Cops

*blush* Thank you Paul. I really couldn't help but write this one, if i hadn't gotten these thoughts down I would never have gotten any sleep...

I will continue to write, most likely that which I prefer to write...will continue to be seductive. ( I like how you described that by the by.)

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it . *Curtsies

Um..Just noticed thee..other..implications of my first line. What I mean is, if i hadn't gotten up to write this, the idea of writing this piece would stay nagging in my brain, disturbing and distracting me out of a peaceful slumber.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:29 pm 
Call the Cops

I agree, lightning storms are very sexy.....=3

Anyway in all seriousness, this is extremely well written, the language is smooth and gives very clear, powerful, and beautiful images. It has a very soothing feeling to it, it calms the reader yet fills them with beautiful images.

You should continue writing in this way, maybe you could try writing some kind of romance novel? That'd be really good.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm 
Call the Cops

Thank you for the comment Josh.

"Lighting storms are sexy" ~ They are aren't they? Speaking of which, another storm just started up outside my window.

Calms? I didn't realize it was calming, I suppose the effects of nature would cause a sense of serenity however...

I would love to write a romance novel. It is actually my favorite genre. Just last summer I read 80+ romance novels, so I have definitely done a bit of research.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:05 pm 
Call the Cops

Well, all you really need is a good plot. I plan on going into writing, I've discussed the plot with my closest friend, and some other people, and they all love it. You just need a plot, and really good characters, and with that artistic writing style of yours, you could make it.
I find the best way to get ideas is to do some research into the genre, like you said, you read a lot of romance novels, so you should get an idea of any cliches and stuff which you could incorporate, or seperate from. If you want a romantic anime to watch, try looking up Itazura na Kiss. It's currently still going on in Japan, with fansubs released weekly. It's a great series about unrequieted love, and I was only introduced to it because my best friend thought episode 1 reminded him of me xD

Well, is there any difference between calm and serenity? It was a nice, relaxing read...unlike some books I read, which just give me headaches, or bore me...(the book I have to read for my english work is so boring...a book about a murder, a 10th of the book in....no plot whatsoever...)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:28 pm 
Dr Postwhore

i remember when i used to a rpg online and used to type that type of thing in... i was very descriptive in the words l typed just like you....admittingly it was a in a fighting type scenario... but also there were the more relaxing and intimate moments involved aswell...* smiles *

Soon to be a Captain of the 13th Squad on a Forum Oh and Ah Soul Society is Open for membership.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:56 am 
Call the Cops

Josh- Your talking about the one by Capote right? / I can recognize cliches, especially in this genre. Problem is I've got a soft spot for em'. I've worked a bit here and there on diffrent aspects of a fantasy romance novel, problem is, I work in chunks and I can never figure out how to put all the pieces together, I've got a plot, I just need to find a way to make everything mesh right.

Paul- That is probably where I picked the style of writing up from. I was an avid rpger for a number of years. :geek: I had very little life in reality, so all my personality was expressed through my keyboard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 am 
Project's Bitch

Sorry, a bit of word association going on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzPB_ekP1o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:10 am 
Call the Cops

Kodama- I actually like Bjork, and I really want that dress she was wearing. Although, I do think she may be a little crazier then me...

Also, mean old man, using my thread thusly. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 am 
Project's Bitch

Much apologies, due to alcohol, I'm feeling a bit free form association.

As for Bjork, much much crazier!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 am 
Call the Cops

Kodama- oh come on. I'm almost that crazy. (I'd love to be that crazy.) I'm more random, and less homicidal-esque...at least I think anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 am 
Project's Bitch

But have you worn a swan as a dress yet? :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 am 
Project's Bitch

CrowSpirit wrote:
I'm almost that crazy. (I'd love to be that crazy.) I'm more random

It's not possible, Bjork is standard bearer for the lunatics not yet committed to the nuthouse. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:34 am 
Call the Cops

I wore a pillow case as a dress once...does that count?

Yes. Yet, she still maintains a level of class and intrigue that so few can match.