Fake AC MkII

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: And another thing.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 pm 
Project's Bitch

I don't dream much, or more correctly I don't remember my dreams (if I didn't dream, I'd go mad or something).

However I think I had a dream a few days/weeks or maybe it's a muddle up of memories and experiences, whatever it's bugging me.

It seems to be something to do with some sort of outdoor place, where small pieces of paper (maybe) are gentle snowing down. Someone (maybe me although I feel it was more of an external viewpoint) is grabbing at the bits of paper with chopsticks and as each piece is caught music plays (is felt). I'm getting a distinctly Yoko Kanno vibe.

Ring any bells anyone? I think I've overindulged in anime recently >.<

Last edited by kodama on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makes more sense now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:05 pm 
Project's Bitch

I think you're insane and should be kept in a glass box. :mrgreen:

Although I'm the same with dreams. I rarely remember them, and even if do when I wake up they quickly disappear.
Usually I just have a feeling or sense about a dream. Especially when it is something unsettling.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 pm 
Dr Postwhore

Well, i home studied the meaning of dreams when i was studying psychology. (at home)
This might not be necessarily 100% correct, but ive attempted to break it down...

Quote:
It seems to be something to do with some sort of outdoor place

This could potentially be your minds way of letting you know that you are either incredibly comfortable or uncomfortable with your surroundings. This would depend on whether the "outside" was a happy environment or a dark environment.

Quote:
Someone (maybe me although I feel it was more of an external viewpoint) is grabbing at the bits of paper with chopsticks and as each piece is caught music plays (is felt)

If it was an external view point, then that could potentially be your minds way of letting you know you feel a little out of control at the moment (or have little control over your life). As for the paper, it could potentially represent memories, if you've been thinking a lot recently about past events this may hold a specific link to the paper snowing down. Although it could also be your "dream state" mind's way of metaphorically showing reminiscing.

Although catching the pieces of paper with chopsticks may show a potential feeling that memories are slipping (or a feeling of forgetfulness). Due to the snowing down of the paper, it would depend weather every piece of paper was caught with the chop stick's or whether they were snowing in to large an amount to catch all at once.

As for music playing with every paper caught, the could be a way of metaphorically specifying which memory was specific and unique to you.

it would depend on whether the pieces of paper were any specific colour?
or whether there was any other key things that may not be clear at his point, but thats the best i can decode it as...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 am 
Ow, my eye!

Location: Januarius (if someone can tell me where thats from i'll be impressed)
Its really wierd and i know this sounds really wrong but lately what i've been dreaming about is my 2 year old Niece dieing subsequently then going to her funeral

I have had dreams like this before upto and surrounding my grandads death 4 years ago, thats why im really worried and on edge at the moment.

Not to mention a few weeks before my sister had a miscarridge i dreamed she would.

I darent tell anyone in my family about this